不正常GM研究中心
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

不正常GM研究中心

不正常GM研究中心-RO免服物價查詢 發表意見和問題的地方囉

首頁Latest images搜尋會員註冊登入

男援交 打飛機, sm, 搞gay, 做愛, 口交, 雞姦, 同性拍拖, 試愛

向下 
發表人內容
calvin
訪客

男援交 打飛機, sm, 搞gay, 做愛, 口交, 雞姦, 同性拍拖, 試愛 Empty
發表主題: 男援交 打飛機, sm, 搞gay, 做愛, 口交, 雞姦, 同性拍拖, 試愛   男援交 打飛機, sm, 搞gay, 做愛, 口交, 雞姦, 同性拍拖, 試愛 Icon_minitime周三 五月 25, 2011 5:36 pm

私房愛 美少男與你交際 服務一流

年二十一青靚白淨 樣靚身材標准,隨call隨到。滿足你0即欲望
htttp://www.calvinsm.weebly.com (photos in this link)
Email/Msn:yeungchun37@yahoo.com
mobile:9449 8284

年二十一男 身材標准169cm 青亮白淨 肌理結實 眼境look有D賊 去街, 殊要求首選
外表斯文
內里open
迷到你暈暈
床上湊到你癢
No matter suck or fuck,I am always proficient in making love. There’s nothing wrong with your sex appetite and desire though no body understand you. All you should do is to fufill yourelf thoroughly,get rid of any inane so-called moral and religious perceptions. Instead you must pursue for what want and like. You’ll never satisfy yourself if you allow too many thoroughts of the major to restrain yourself.Just be your own and make you happy with the things you like. I’m always waiting for you and ready for he esteemed call .
Sex is natural amd everyone should try it together with an unforgettable pleasant memomy during the breathtaking process is essential in you r life. Why do we have to work so hard ? It’s for us to get enjoyments and excitements with money we earned.There is no problem for any two persons having a dating and safe sex .
I declare there should be no more discrimination towards compensated guys and their clients with unique reasons and specific requirements.No more depression and doubled standard to the minority.Even it is legal for for a single for get his/her career in prostitution,why it is prejudiced in engaging compensated dating? This more high-classed trend is suitable and definitly inseparable in this modern era.Sex is necessary desire is necessary to everybody.If it is illeagal for own runned compensated singles to continue his/her business then all shops and stores selling sex equipments and obsence CD-Roms should be pulled down by the government.Say yes to visiting compensated guys. Neglect about the social’s bias.
Everything is confidential so don’t be hestitated to contact me if you want .Just a simple e-mail or a phone message are the easy stuff to grand for your high-qualified service.

回頂端 向下

男援交 打飛機, sm, 搞gay, 做愛, 口交, 雞姦, 同性拍拖, 試愛
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
不正常GM研究中心 :: RO免服物價查詢 :: 不用註冊留言區-
前往: